TheBlogger .

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

NEED MONEY

YES!!
I NEED MONEY
ANYONE WAN TO DONATE??



lol..
I wan soooo many things..
not so useful but wish to have..
and the holidays wad soon..
how bout the Lost World??
and the planning??lol
getting crazy..
i'm sick of money..
lalalala~





So..
me and chiin was thinking to nabung..
menabung is the most useful for saving money..
i'm ready to menabung..
i guess 
>___________________<



but..
SHIT..
menabung until today break time..
i eat..
1 nasi lemak with chicken and potato Rm3.20
and
1 laksa with egg Rm1.80
got egg or not??forget~
and 
1 orange juice Rm1.00
total for the break..
Rm6.00
=               =



cincai eat until 6..lol
am i a dinosour??

after this..
i give Rm27 for Chiin..
she is goimg to buy a bag for me..
from de net..
hiak hiak hiak hiak~





and..
and..
and..
after school..
me with 
Bun..Dear..JH..Chiin..
go for rojak dekat saja dengan sekolah..
(jadi Islam..again..)
i spend money again eating..
Rm4++ for de rojak..
and
Rm1.20 for the coconut..




Today~
my stomach is full..
but..
my wallet become empty..
Haiz..














THE END
of the story is..
I WAN MONEY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment